Nilton de Avila Reis, MD.
CRM: 115852/SP | RQE 32621
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Campinas
- Residency in Dermatology by Clinics Hospital of Faculty of Medicine
- Specialization in Dermatologic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine ABC
- Board-certified dermatologist by the Brazilian Society of Derm
- Harvard Medical School – Boston, MA, USA
- Mayo Clinic – Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Jackson Memorial Hospital – Miami, FL, USA
- DermSurgery Associates – Houston, TX, USA
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
- Hospital Sírio Libanês
- Hospital Alemão Oswaldo Cruz
The clinic was designed to offer comfort and privacy. The treatment sessions are performed in private rooms equipped with the personal audiovisual entertainment.
We also have specific technology to improve diagnostics and to optimize treatment, which make it possible to offer services with quality and transparency.
We work with respect, ethics and competence, in order to earn your satisfaction.
Doppio Clinic is lead by a hair specialist doctor who coordinates a team of well-prepared professionals who work to achieve the best results, always with safety and sense.
We offer different treatment protocols and techniques for each patient, always under medical supervision.
The doctor is responsible for each step of your treatment, with periodic evaluation sessions for potencial adjustments and recommendations.
The strict follow-up allows a better relationship between the patient and the doctor, what we consider essential to get satisfactory results.
Doppio Clinic offers options of hair treatment for both recovery and prevention of conditions that compromise hair or scalp.
We have different proposal for each degree of baldness.
Doppio Clinic is open from Tuesday to Friday, from 9 am to 7 pm.
On Saturdays, the Clinic is open from 9 am to 6 pm.
We added Saturdays to our time schedule for your convenience.
Make an appointment today to get information and advice about your hair loss.